Founded in 2010, Tax Experts was launched to provide personal and corporate taxpayers with individualized and custom-tailored tax solutions designed to maximize their refunds. We employ a multi-point deep user discovery to uncover all tax-incentives that may be otherwise overlooked by other brick and mortar / online tax preparation services.
Tax Experts has over one decade of tax expertise as well as over 10 years of tax management and ownership. Our backend experience translates into a flawless and easy tax-filing experience for our customers.
Ranging from in-store tax preparation solutions to drop-off services, the Tax Experts is your reliable partner in income tax returns and preparation for individuals, home-based entrepreneurs, small to medium enterprise owners, and so on. The secret to our success lies in the top-notch quality of our carefully selected staff and professional tax preparers. Every member on our team of experts is fully trained and holds all of the necessary licenses, PTIN certifications, and so forth. The Tax Experts is your optimal solution for all your tax worries because we consistently deliver on to our promise of guaranteed, 100% customer satisfaction.
Speedy Tax Stores
About The Role
If so, we want you on our team!
We are growing fast and we need an administrative assistant who is always two steps…no three steps ahead to keep everything flowing as smoothly as possible!
We want our customers to be able to come in and be treated like family while we tackle the nuances of the tax code so that they get their best refund as fast as possible.
You will primarily be the glue that keeps us all together and on the same page!
- Greeting and welcoming all incoming customers!
- Answering the store’s main phone line and forwarding calls as needed to the appropriate team member.
- Supporting the store manager in reaching store sales goals.
- Ensuring that all incoming traffic is logged on the marketing traffic form, entered into the
- Making sure customers/taxpayers complete all prior forms before beginning their session with our tax preparer.
- Prepping customer returns for the tax preparer.
- Completing a quality control on each file prior to disbursing a check to the customer to ensure that each file is 100% correct and ready to submit.
- 3+ years of experience supporting a growing organization in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- You can work independently and manage frequently changing needs.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Poised under pressure with the ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice.
- A can-do success-oriented mindset.
- A positive, dedicated, and customer service-oriented personality.
- Experience with computers and knowledge of the Microsoft suite of products (Word, Excel, Etc)
- Tax experience is a plus!
- Competitive Pay: Starting at $30,000 based on experience.
- Bonuses: Based on individual performance and referrals.