Founded in 2010, Tax Experts was launched to provide personal and corporate taxpayers with individualized and custom-tailored tax solutions designed to maximize their refunds. We employ a multi-point deep user discovery to uncover all tax-incentives that may be otherwise overlooked by other brick and mortar / online tax preparation services.
Tax Experts has over one decade of tax expertise as well as over 10 years of tax management and ownership. Our backend experience translates into a flawless and easy tax-filing experience for our customers.
Ranging from in-store tax preparation solutions to drop-off services, the Tax Experts is your reliable partner in income tax returns and preparation for individuals, home-based entrepreneurs, small to medium enterprise owners, and so on. The secret to our success lies in the top-notch quality of our carefully selected staff and professional tax preparers. Every member on our team of experts is fully trained and holds all of the necessary licenses, PTIN certifications, and so forth. The Tax Experts is your optimal solution for all your tax worries because we consistently deliver on to our promise of guaranteed, 100% customer satisfaction.
Speedy Tax Stores
About The Role
If so…We want you on our team!
We are looking for tax preparers to join our team for the upcoming tax season to help our customers get the refunds they deserve all while providing a friendly welcoming experience.
Previous tax experience is preferred!
- Prepare federal and state tax returns for our customers.
- Assist in filing accompanying tax forms for special tax needs.
- Help handle customer support related issues.
- Help fellow team members with filings as needed.
- Contribute to keeping the store clean and organized
- Adhere to company operating policies and procedures
- A great positive attitude
- A great analytical mind with the ability to problem solve on the fly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- The ability to work efficiently and productively when unsupervised.
- Previous tax experience and familiarity with tax terms and verbiage.
- Competitive Pay: $11.00 – $20.00 Per Hour (based on experience)
- Bonuses: Based on individual performance and referrals.