Founded in 2010, Tax Experts was launched to provide personal and corporate taxpayers with individualized and custom-tailored tax solutions designed to maximize their refunds. We employ a multi-point deep user discovery to uncover all tax-incentives that may be otherwise overlooked by other brick and mortar / online tax preparation services.
Tax Experts has over one decade of tax expertise as well as over 10 years of tax management and ownership. Our backend experience translates into a flawless and easy tax-filing experience for our customers.
Ranging from in-store tax preparation solutions to drop-off services, the Tax Experts is your reliable partner in income tax returns and preparation for individuals, home-based entrepreneurs, small to medium enterprise owners, and so on. The secret to our success lies in the top-notch quality of our carefully selected staff and professional tax preparers. Every member on our team of experts is fully trained and holds all of the necessary licenses, PTIN certifications, and so forth. The Tax Experts is your optimal solution for all your tax worries because we consistently deliver on to our promise of guaranteed, 100% customer satisfaction.
Speedy Tax Stores
About The Role
If so…we want you on our team!
We are looking for a team leader with experience managing and directing peers to accomplish business-critical tasks and goals.
Our mission is to help our customers make tax-time easier than ever and do this at scale!
Tax experience is preferred.
As a Tax ExpertsTeam Leader, you will support and report to your store manager. Your role will involve making sure all company policies and procedures are properly adhered to as well as supporting and guiding team tax preparers on a daily basis.
- Support the store manager and be the store’s main point of contact when a manager is not present.
- Help ensure consistent execution of daily tasks and uphold the Tax Experts customer service values.
- Handle all escalated customer service related issues that exceed the capabilities of regular associates.
- Ensure client returns are 100% complete and filed away according to Tax Experts operating procedures.
- Schedule and manage all tax preparers to ensure that daily tasks are executed fully and completely to Tax Experts standards.
- Support the store manager by making sure the store remains clean and in full operational capacity.
- Most importantly be an example to all team members by leading with energy and integrity.
- A high school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- 2 years of experience directly with Tax Experts LLC.
- A minimum of 3 tardies (excessively late) while employed with Tax Experts LLC.
- At Least 2 years of experience leading diverse teams.
- Excellent customer service skills including problem-solving and dispute resolution.
- A can-do success-oriented mindset.
- Willing to learn and execute on the fly.
- Experience managing stores and store assets.
- Knowledge of business fundamentals. (Scheduling, Work Loads, and Execution)
- A minimum of 50 referrals.
- Competitive Pay: $14.00 – $30.00 per hour (based on experience)
- Incentive Bonus: Bonuses based on individual and store performance
- Referral Bonus: Bonuses based on new Tax Experts customers you refer.